Here are seven things about myself:
- Chihuahua dogs are my favs. My grandmother raised chihuahuas, and I thought all kids got their first dog from their grandma. Unfortunately, in adulthood, I’ve developed a dog allergy, so I’m getting allergy shots so that I can get a chihuahua soon.
- I am very accident prone. This is why I don’t ski, snowboard or do anything remotely daring as a sport. I create enough mishaps just going through everyday life!
- I have a very loud laugh that is also easily identifiable. People know I’m laughing from rooms away!
- Libraries and bookstores are favorite hangout places of mine.
- I am a tea snob. No coffee for me!
- There is no explanation for my love affair with Ireland. I don’t have a drop of Irish blood in me. In fact, I’m Mexican. I can’t get enough of the music, the tea, the food, the geography, learning Irish history. My soul is strangely, but beautifully Irish.
- I love rain and snow. I think it comes from a childhood in the desert.
This is hard, as I’ve only been blogging since July 9th. Though these two bloggers below have already received this award, I still want to mention them because they have great talent and heart. Also, Bourbon at Crazy in the Coconut was the very first blogger to follow me! I especially love her for that! And WeeGee at How Do You Eat An Elephant just makes me laugh.
My nominations are three bloggers that I started following recently. All three blogs are different, but very special. Please check them out.
- Display the award logo somewhere on the blog
- Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs
- Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements
Thank you everyone for all the support thus far. This is a great community of writers. I learn so much every day from all of you.