Sorry, gang. I’ve been remiss about getting around to the awards for which I’ve been nominated. I’m playing catch up this week.
Last week, Maxi at Me and Anxiety nominated me for the Seven Things award. Thanks Maxi!
The rules of the Seven things about me award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers you think deserve the award, and post on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated.
Here are seven things about me:
- I have a thick-headed sense of justice, so much so that I’ve quit jobs over it. It’s a gift and curse rolled into one.
- Since my PTSD diagnosis 4 years ago I’ve gained 45 pounds. I don’t even recognize myself in the mirror.
- Nearly every day I fight suicidal ideation. It’s been that way for most of the past 4 years.
- I am not a big candy eater, but I do like peanut M&Ms.
- My hair has been long all my life except for a horrid Easter season ca. 1986 and one regrettable hair cut in college.
- I have way too many degrees, 2 bachelors and almost a third masters. What can I say? I like learning.
- I am not a fan of hot weather. I belong in London, Dublin, Seattle, or Reykjavik. Every day I longingly check out the weather in these cities.
Here are 7 blogs I’ve recently started following that contribute greatly to the blogosphere. Please check them out.
- The Undateable Virgin
- Staying Afloat
- Shoegaze and cats
- defying ptsd
- Not your victim
- Discovering Serenity
I have one more award to formally accept this week. So stay tuned! As always, thank you for being such a great supportive group here at wordpress.